The Storage Agency is a trading name of Navaro Ltd, and specialises in marketing services. Our registered office is Highdown House, 11 Highdown Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 1XT.
We don’t sell or rent your data out to other businesses, but there is a certain level of information we need to gather to ensure we can provide you with the best service possible. Any personal data we do gather will be processed in accordance with the data protection law.
This states data must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Further details of which are available from the Information Commissioner’s website www.ico.gov.uk
By providing this information, you agree that we can use it in the way that is detailed in this policy. You should always be able to access the most up to date policy by visiting our website (https://storage.agency).
- Information you provide
- When you make contact with us, you’ll likely provide us with personal information such as your name or email address. You may also provide information relating to any accounts you have with us such as passwords, as well as profile information. This information will be stored within our systems to help us keep in contact with you in the manners agreed to, as well as enabling us to keep you accounts running on our systems.
- At times there will be a legal obligation to share these details in order to raise invoices and complete payments and other financial transactions.
- The use of our website includes us gathering certain information about you via the use of Google Analytics. This is information such as the IP address used to connect to the internet, the browser and operating system you use. We will also be gathering information on user behaviour on our site such as time spent on pages, pages visited, sources that delivered you to our site as well as other details. This is gathered for statistical analysis only and personally identifiable information will be limited.
- The use of our website also includes the placement of cookies on your device.
- We will update your information over time to keep it accurate and up to date.
- Third Parties used by us to provide our services to you
- We use a range of third parties to deliver our services, and these are used with your consent.
- Financial third parties that are used by us are, but not limited to Harrison Beale & Owen Limited and Xero Limited.
- Marketing third parties that are used by us to deliver services for clients are, but not limited to; MailChimp, Google, Crazy Egg, Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Soundcloud, Thrive Themes and Hubspot.
- Hosting third parties that are used by us are, but not limited to; SiteGround Hosting Ltd
- We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors).
- What we will NOT do with your personal data
- We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties (please note through some of our services you provide information to other users of our system, but this is controlled by yourselves.
- We don’t provide your personal information to third parties without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
- We don’t use your personal information for our own marketing purposes unless you have consented to this in a clear manner. (Please note we may have to send account / technical notification to alert to any changes in your account and by using our services you consent to that)
- How we protect information
- The majority of information you provide to us is stored within third party systems, which will use high levels of security. These include, but are not limited to Firebase, Mailchimp and Google.
- Accounts registered with us may require password protection. In these instances your password will be protected using high levels of security.
- We will keep your information for a reasonable period or for as long as is required by law.
- We will aim to remove personal data from our site as soon as it is no longer required, however please note that some information you submit may be required to remain on our site to provide an optimal user experience. This data will be deleted from the system once it is no longer being used.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and as such you acknowledge and agree that The Storage Agency shall not, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be liable to you for any unauthorised usage, interception, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
- When communicating with The Storage Agency by email you should ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to protect any sensitive personal data.
- How to contact The Storage Agency.
If you would like to make a data subject access request to access your personal data, withdraw consent or report a data breach, please contact us at email@example.com and we will deal with your request in an appropriate manner.